top of page
- Sun, Oct 06Fenton, MI, USAOct 06, 2019, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PMFenton, MI, USADo you think you know the best donut? Bring your top pick and win the title of Donut Queen! We will be sampling the best cruller, ring and long-johns from the local area.
- Tue, Aug 27Flushing, MI 48433, USAAug 27, 2019, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMFlushing, MI 48433, USAJoin us as we sample the clean - crafted wine of Scout & Cellar. Chemical free, additive free and taste GREAT!
- Sat, Aug 173500 N Wixom RdAug 17, 2019, 9:00 AM3500 N Wixom Rd, 3500 N Wixom Rd, Commerce Charter Twp, MI 48382, USAThe Midwest's one-of-a-kind yoga and music experience. Join MOE Erin as she heads to the woods for meditation, yoga workshops and more!
- Sat, Aug 10Sharonville Convention CenterAug 10, 2019, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PMSharonville Convention Center, 11355 Chester Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45246, USAStampaway is not just another rubber stamping convention...it's a four-day learning and shopping rubber stamping extravaganza featuring classes, a Friday preview party, fundraisers, an all-day Saturday rubber stamp convention, and more!
- Sat, Aug 03Grand Lake-St Marys State ParkAug 03, 2019, 9:00 AMGrand Lake-St Marys State Park, Grand Lake-St Marys State Park, Celina, OH 45822, USAMOE Marlena and the Ohio Crafty Diva's will be enjoying each other's company lakeside!
- Sat, Aug 03Mini on the MackAug 03, 2019, 6:00 AMMini on the Mack, St Ignace, MI 49781, USACome see over 1,300 Mini Cooper's Attempt to Set the Guinness World Record as They Parade Across the Mackinac Bridge!
- Sun, Jul 28Flint Institute of ArtsJul 28, 2019, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PMFlint Institute of Arts, 1120 E Kearsley St, Flint, MI 48503, USALunch at the Pallet Cafe then Tour the Breathtaking Exhibit - Isabelle de Borchgrave: Fashioning Art from Paper
- Tue, Jul 23The Rough Draught - Coffee and BarroomJul 23, 2019, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PMThe Rough Draught - Coffee and Barroom, 134 N Leroy St, Fenton, MI 48430, USAJoin us in July to discuss the novel I'll Take You There by Wally Lamb. Take the book out of the library, borrow it from a friend, or purchase it. As long as you have it read before our discussion! A good bottle of wine and intelligent conversation. Members will get this book FREE!
- Sun, Jul 07On the GreenJul 07, 2019, 11:00 AMOn the Green, Wolfeboro, NH 03894, USAOne of the oldest arts and crafts festivals in NH's beautiful Lakes Region, This festival showcases products like handmade jewelry, home decor, clothing, body care products, glass art, gourmet treats, and much more. Join us!
- Sat, Jul 06Aboard Bob's BentleyJul 06, 2019, 4:00 PMAboard Bob's Bentley, Moultonborough, NH 03254, USAGuided Boat Tour of Lake Winnipesaukee. Join us for a history tour of the beautiful lake and its islands!
- Sat, Jun 29Howell High School ComplexJun 29, 2019, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDTHowell High School Complex, 1200 W Grand River Ave, Howell, MI 48843, USAJoin us for at the 35th Year of Michigan Challenge Balloonfest! A Summer tradition for local families and a Pure Michigan destination waiting to be discovered by others! Balloons gracefully lift into the air, family activities for all ages, countless picturesque moments, and a full carnival.
- Wed, Jun 2651680 Van Dyke AveJun 26, 2019, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM51680 Van Dyke Ave, 51680 Van Dyke Ave, Shelby Charter Twp, MI 48316, USAOur very own MOE Linda is presenting at the Shelby Township Library! Linda and her company Sentimental Clutter are organizing experts. Join us in this learning experience where Linda will provide hints, tips, and general ideas to help create memories while also clearing the clutter.
- Tue, Jun 18Zingerman's GreylineJun 18, 2019, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PMZingerman's Greyline, 100 N Ashley St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, USADANGER: We will hear several five-minute stories about peril. Shaky ground, dark alleys, daredevils, and over-protective mothers. Flirting with married co-workers, driving without a seat belt, hiking alone. Stories of courage, stupidity and other hazards of being human.
bottom of page